Thursday, September 2, 2010

As of ten minutes ago,

                  I             am               the           proud            owner             of



A SNOWBOARD


                                                                           and all the get up to go with it.



My Kit;


09/10 Burton FeelGood ES.
Burton Stilleto bindings in black with gold clasps,(yes i bought them for the name!)
Salomon boots,( I can't remember the name,  but they're black and quilted,,,,,sound familiar??)


                      thats all for now as far as my winter sports shopping goes,
I chose snowboarding because well, my boyfriend does, so that saves a bit of money because he can teach me! and my housemates boyfriend is a level 3 instructor so free lessons from a fire and ice demo pro!

now for the gear! far out, not cheap this sport....
i need;
pants
jacket
goggles
gloves/mittens
socks
helmet
underlayers
WOW
oh well once its bought i have it :)

Ciao
Love Francesca xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grace me with your comments